Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Christmas 2013 {No. 2}


On the day after Christmas, we drove to Climax, NC where one set of my in-laws live.
We arrived and visited for just a bit and then it was time for presents.  

The kids all got a set of nice warm fleece sheets from their Aunt Tamara and Uncle Barry.
Pink for the girls....

Blue for Brady.


The girls all got some money to go shopping with......


And Brady got some money and some more Lego's.



Hubs got money and I got this awesome plate.
I have to get a plate stand for it.....but do you see that Christmas tree?
It velcros on.  I can't wait to get more holiday pieces to velcro on.  

And after gifts, we had a wonderful lunch made by Nana LeeAnne and got to visit the afternoon away.


We had a great visit with Granddaddy and Nana LeeAnne.
And Mama Bea, too.


Soon it was time to go......


But not before hugs for everyone.

And a gorgeous sunset to see us off.....

1 comment:

JennyImp said...

I love the plate!!