Pages

Friday, October 4, 2013

My Instagram Life 10.4.13

In this race that I call life, it's nice to take a look back at the moments that happen each week.
It's nice to look back and remember the little things that I found worthy of snapping a picture and posting to Instagram.

That's what these are.  
Moments in time.
The seconds and minutes that make up our lives.
It's nice to look back and see that they aren't all filled with work.
Here's what we've been up to for the last few weeks.

Our friends, The Walsers, met us to watch Maggie cheer a couple of Saturday's ago.
It was so good to see them.




This little boy had his first soccer game.
The purple Cheetah's did so good.
And #5 scored!!

A trip through Starbucks after a rainy chilly game.
Kid sized hot chocolates all around.





I bought one of those cups from Starbucks.  The one where if you bring it back, you can get refills for $1. 
I thought it was a fantastic idea and I could always use another travel cup.
No one told me how thin the plastic was and that it would burn my hands every time I used it.
SO, this was my solution.
Thank you Left Handed Hooker ---- I LOVE it.
and my hand doesn't get burned anymore!

This past Saturday, I went with our youth group to Carowinds.


We left the church at 9AM and the kids rode rides all day long.
About 5:30, we made our way over to Christian Music Day.

We heard a great speaker and saw The Newsboys and Chris Tomlin.
It was a long day.
But, so worth it to worship with these awesome youth and Chris Tomlin!

This girl is loving every minute of cheering this year.
She gets to do this and she is so excited about it!

I worked on my chalkboard for fall.
It sits on my front porch welcoming people.
Got the idea from Pinterest .
I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out!

Today, the kids got out of school at 1pm.
That made it so we could go to a movie as a family. We saw Despicable Me 2.
After the movie, we went to one of our favorite pizza places.  YUM!!

We then went to the mall for a while and walked around.
It was a great family day!!!
SO sweet after such busy weeks is the time we have to just be together.

That's what we've been up to.
How about you?

Linking up with Life Rearranged....

life rearranged

No comments: