Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Vulnerable

Today, I came across an article on Facebook that made me stop and pause.
I took pause at the title of the article alone.


As soon as I saw the title, I knew I wanted to read it.
I mean, 
me? Vulnerable?
Sure.....but the MOST vulnerable?
I'm not sure......

So, I hopped on over and read what it had to say.  
And I have to say that I agree with this article.
Pastor's wives probably are the most vulnerable people in your midst.
We do, indeed, tend to have to just take whatever is thrown at us in silence. 
It's a hard job. 
One that I once said I would never have.  Never ever.  
God had other plans........

Anyway, I'm not sharing this article so people will feel sorry for me.
Because God has blessed me with people in my life who allow me to be ME and for that I'm so very thankful.
I'm posting this article for all of my PW friends.

The advice given here for things you can do to love on your pastor's wife is great advice.
Find a way to show her your love and appreciation.
She is vulnerable and your token of appreciation may be just what she needs to make it through the day. 

If you are a PW and you are reading this, the article offers great advice for you, too.
Go check it out!!

1 comment:

JennyImp said...

You are amazing Mindy! I don't know how you do all that you do! I am so blessed to know you and your family!

True friend right here for you! :)