Pages

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Things I Love Thursdays


Here we are.
It's September 5 and we are between two seasons.
Summer is quickly coming to and end.
Which means that I have gotten some great deals on summer clothes!

Like this Lilly Pulitzer dress that I got a fantastic deal on (minus the belt).
Now, if my husband would just take me on a nice date so I can wear it!!
I hate that I didn't have it to wear at the beach.
I mean, it's perfect for the beach, yes?



And just Monday, I got the cutest neon pink kacki's form the Gap for less than $11!!
They are similar to these except neon.
Very summery


I'm definitely enjoying wearing my new clothes and hope to be able to do so for a few more weeks.
But if I'm honest, I'm longing for Fall!!
It's my favorite season.
I got this candle this past week.
It's called Autumn Leaves! 
I have been burning it every evening and it smells divine! 


Yes, I'm stuck between two season right now,
but loving every minute of it.

No comments: