Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

T is for Twins Turning 1!!

It doesn't seem possible, but my nephews turned 1 at the end of July.

This past Sunday was their party.
My sister did a Dr. Seuss Thing 1 and Thing 2 party. 

Here is the food table full of yummy foods.
I love the tulle streaming down behind the table.

Adorable centerpieces....

A basket full of goody bags.....

A wreath for the door....

Thing 1 and Thing 2 cupcakes....

So cute!!

Presents.....

It was time to feed these boys some food.
My kiddo's loved getting to help.

I think this was my favorite. This wreath made out of pages of a book.
Too cute!
She also had Dr Suess' Happy Birthday To You!" Book for people to sign for the boys.

The adorable little sign to ask everyone to write in the books.

Again.....LOVE.

We are ONE....

Love these chairs for the boys.....


When it was time for the cake, smash cakes were brought out for the babies.
.
Holden wasn't sure he liked it....


 Bradford on the other hand, thought it was pretty good stuff....

even to smear in your face....

Holden was more interested in smiling and playing with the people in front of him.


Next up, time for presents....

Fun was playing with the wrapping paper for sure.

My sister's family.


Such a fun day.
Glad we got to be a part of it.

No comments: