Pages

Friday, September 6, 2013

My Instagram Life 9.6.13

 It's been a busy week so not a whole of pictures on my instagram feed this week.
Joining up at Life Rearranged to share the little moments I did manage capture with a snapshot.

life rearranged

Last Saturday, we had a super fun Star Wars party for our boy.
It was so much fun!













Before our friends Olivia and Kandi went home after the party, we went to supper!
By the time we got to this point in our day, we ALL felt like this!!


Ohhhh, here is a pic of the neon pants I bought on Monday for a steal!!

I got those pants while taking my boy school shopping.
We were at Target and he asked me to take this picture of him.

Tuesday was his last first day of preschool.
{{{SIGH}}}


After school on Tuesday, B and I went to get groceries and stopped for lunch here on the way.
I <3 at="" mcalister="" p="" s.="" sweet="" tea="" the="">
It is seriously good stuff.


Last week, I took all the blond highlights out of my hair and went darker, red"er" for fall.
I'm so ready for cooler weather!


That's what I've been up to this week.
We are headed out shortly to Ikea (yeay!)

What have you been up to this week?

2 comments:

~julee~ said...

What a fun party! (And I love the neon pants.)

Have a great weekend!

julee @ D.I.Y. Louisville

Cassi Brightforest said...

I love love love the costumes.