Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

My Instagram Life 9.13.13


 Life is traveling at warp speed it seems.
I feel like we are so busy that I'm missing it some days......
It's one reason my I love my Instagram posts.
It helps me stop and reflect on our week........
So, here's what we've been up to this week.

Brady got these cool new pj's for his birthday.
He loves them so much that he insisted on wearing them to bed.
Even though it's September and still hot in North Carolina.

I want to print this out and put it on the wall in my kitchen.

I love the saying. =)


I found THIS at Target this week.
It means that Fall is on it's way and I, for one, could not be happier!


This girl had her first game last Saturday.
She loved  it.
And I love my cheerleader!

After the game, I took three of my kiddo's and grabbed an early supper before heading home.
I took these pictures because my kids notoriously eat nothing (very picky).  
All three of them practically cleaned their plates
and got free icecream.
Hooray for Jason's Deli!


I only had three kiddo's with me because these two had headed up to the mountains to watch the Appalatichain Game.  I think Allie had a great Daddy/Daugther date.

Late Sunday afternoon found us with only Brady at home.
He wanted to watch one of his new movies he got for his birthday.
Can you tell what it is!?!?


One afternoon this week, I came back from running errands and stopped to get Brady from hubs office.
This is the life of a PK.....

Last year for Christmas, Brady asked for a skateboard.
My brother got it for him and got him a helmet.
He's finally decided he likes the helmet......(he's yet to figure out the skateboard).

Last night, my girls got to experience their first concert.
More on that soon!
The concert was in Greensboro and we had made the decision to spend the night with my in-laws and allow the girls to skip school today.
I'm glad we did because it was about 11:30PM before we even made to back to the house last night!

Since we spent the night, we got to visit with Granddaddy, Nana LeeAnne and Mom Bea today.
AND we visited my favorite store in Greensboro.
Do you guys love Swoozies as much as I do?!?!

It's been a great week and tomorrow will be another busy day for this family!!!

What have you been up to this week?

Linking up with LifeRearranged.
life rearranged

1 comment:

PolkaDottyPlace said...

Your cinnamon roll recipe sounds amazing!! 4 sticks of butter is pretty impressive and probably very tasty. Luckily, my recipe calls for "only" 1 so I tend to make them frequently! LOVE that saying for your kitchen and think it's oh so true. Smiles, Whitney @ Polka-Dotty Place