Pages

Saturday, August 31, 2013

My Instagram Life 8.31.13

I was so busy yesterday that I didn't have time to post my Instagram pics.
 But, I have so many that I just can't wait to share!!
SO, how about InstaFriday on Saturday night?

Also, since we were at the beach, it's been two weeks since I've posted so there are a lot of pictures here.

Right before we left for the beach, we celebrate my Father-in-Law's birthday.
Here are 4 generations of the Curtis Family.
Mom Bea, Randy (My FIL), Ken and his sister, Tamera, and my children.


Now for the bunches of pics I got at the beach.

My toes in the sand the first day we hit the beach.....


An incredible moon rising over the ocean.
I wish you could tell how pink it was that night.....

The lifeguard chair.....

My loves on an evening stroll....

My little people.....big ocean.  Gorgeous moon.


Building sandcastles....


The Ferris Wheel.
None of us rode it.  
But I do love this picture!!


High rise condos through the sea oats at dusk.


LOVE THEM!


I have a thing for moon rises....
and the ocean at night.
and sea oats....

our path to the beach.....
so pretty and peaceful....


The night before we left we took one last walk on the beach....


and a walk down Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach....

Last picture on the beach until another time.


We drove home from the beach last Saturday.  
Did our normal church stuff on Sunday,
and Monday was the first day of school for these three.

Lillie is in third grade this year, Maggie is in fifth and Allie is in sixth.
I'm happy to report their first week was great!


Brady doesn't start school until next week.
So, he went to the office with his Daddy and I a lot this week.
Tuesday morning during staff meeting we were letting him play in my office.
I walked in to find him here.....we wondered why he was so quiet.


My sweet boy turned 5 last Monday.  
But, we had his party today.
SO, I spent yesterday getting ready......

For his Star Wars Party.....
We had a Jedi Training Facility.
Here are the Young Padawans learning proper Light Saber (or Saver as Brady says) technique.


It was a super fun party
and I am exhausted!!
I will be back later this week to tell you all about the party though, so stay tuned!!

Linking up with Life Rearranged!!

life rearranged

1 comment:

Rachel Erin said...

Love the beach pics! Gorgeous!!