Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Lewis Wedding Wedding - Part 2

Yesterday, I shared with you part 1 of the Lewis Wedding Weekend. 
This is part 2.  
It was a beautiful day with a beautiful couple.
Hope you enjoy the pics!

The day started out bright and early for me.
The wedding was to be at 11 AM.
So my friend, Cassie and I left for the wedding sight at 6:15 AM 
and made a stop at Dunkin Doughnuts for coffee and breakfast.

We arrived at the end of the road where the venue was and saw the first of these adorable signs.
I made poor Cassie pull over to get a pic.

We then set to work on Jenny's hair and makeup.
She is such a beautiful girl and doesn't usually wear makeup so we kept it as natural as possible.
She did wants curls in her hair so we did that, too.
Here she is after we finished.......
isn't she gorgeous.

The bride and her bff.....

 I couldn't help but get a shot of her Mom helping her tie her sash.
SO sweet!

 And, then Jenny was off to get pictures taken outside.

I loved watching these two watch her out the window.

It was finally their turn for pictures with Jenny.
They love her so much!

 You can see why, can't you?!?



Then, they got to play on the swing.
These two kiddo's are so precious together.
Such sweet friends.


 My sweet friends.
Kandi, Jenny and I.....

 And then it was time for the wedding to start.
11AM came fast!!

Here they are doing their jobs as flower girls and ring bearer......


And after the "I wills", and the  vows they wrote for one another, they were Mr. and Mrs!!


Now, it was time for the reception.....which included BRUNCH.
I loved the elephant cake toppers.


Pretty, pretty centerpieces.


Again.
Can you stand the adorableness?!?!


All too soon, it was time to blow bubbles and say goodbye.


It really was a wonderful weekend.
And two months later, these two are settling into a new home in the mountains.
Love you guys.  Congrats again!


No comments: