Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Where's My Head?

It's been two weeks since I've blogged.  To say that I've been running around like a chicken-with-my-head-cut-off might even be an understatement.  
Since I wrote last, I've.....

attended 2 -tball games
and worked concessions for an hour after one of them.

We had an Earth Day Scavenger Hunt at church
It was great fun!


We went to a local minor league baseball game the same night so Brady could run the field and go on the field with the players {that part,  Brady refused to do}.

I've been on two field trips.
Math Day at the Mall with Allie and the fifth graders which I don't have a picture of.
And
a long day trip to Raleigh with Maggie and the fourth graders.

and then packed Allie for a trip to Washington DC.

Not to mention our normal scheduled things like gymnastics, church softball games, choir practice and bible studies.{yes, more than one}

Two other things I've done that I will be sharing more about in the days to come are these.
I've ran 21.6 miles which included my first 5K.
I helped give my sweet friend a baby shower.

Yep! Life's been super busy.
Can't wait to tell you guys about the 5K and the baby shower.
Hoping I can do that this week as soon as I find my head....
It seems like we've slowed down a tiny little bit.

No comments: