Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

My Instagram Life ~ 3.1.13

It has been one busy week.
I always say that, don't I?
But, this was an extra busy week.... so busy that I either didn't have time to blog or was too pooped to care at the end of the day....
At any rate, this is our week through
Hubs was out of town for the first 3 days of this week at a church conference.
On Monday afternoon, I decided to get some exercise and B decided to join in.
We were doing Jillian Michael's Yoga Meltdown.
He was so funny. It certainly made the time go faster.

Since hubs was out of town, I could cook one of my favorite meals for supper.
Pinto beans are not his thing, but I love them.
SO, we had pinto beans, macaroni and cheese, fried potatoes and cornbread.
One of this Georgia girls favorite meals that my Mom used to make. 


This is a picture that I took this week that I have NO idea how I got.
I'm sure I will never be able to replicate it again....lol.



On Tuesday, I went in to homemaker mode....
I made laundry detergent.....


and bread....



I took this pic of the girls waiting for the bus Wednesday morning.
I love the way it turned out....


Where we live now, to go to "town", I drive over the lake a few times.
One of my favorite views is the where these sailboats are docked.
SO pretty.


Brady was so excited to see his sisters get off the bus yesterday afternoon.
Sweetness!

Last night was bible study and one of the sweet ladies had made this gorgeous flower arrangement to put on the snack table.
She blessed me with it at the end of the night.
Aren't they incredible?!?  
They are very springy and bring brightness and beauty into my dining room.


After bible study, I went to another sweet church members cheese cake tasting/ jewelry party.
I brought home two plates full of samples to share with my family.
Y'all see makes the best cheesecake ever.
I didn't take a picture of the cheesecakes but let me just leave you with one of the names.
Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Explosion......
The Cheesecake Factory has nothing on Lindsey!!
If you are local and want an awesome dessert for an event, 
let me know, I will get you in touch with her.

After leaving there, I dropped my friend Mandy off at her house and headed home.
I took this picture because the moon was incredible last night.
This picture doesn't do it even a little bit of justice....
The moon was HUGE, and orange.  
God is so good!!

All that sweetness ended at about 10:30 last night when Brady called me to his bedroom.
He had thrown up all over.
Bless his heart. 
He has finally stopped throwing up but is running a fever today. =(
Boo for sickies!!

Thankfully, it is Friday and hubs could stay home with my poor sick boy while I went to get my hair done.
I love going to get my hair done.
Since I'm so ready for spring, I did some brighter highlights.



That's what we've been up to this week!
What have you been doing?!?


Linked up at Life Rearranged.






3 comments:

Ellie said...

That does sound like a busy week! Some of your shots are great--how did you get the ones of you and your son doing yoga? Your hair is great! I so need to get mine done again. Have a great weekend!

Ana from Sweet Serendipity said...

What pretty photos you got. Love the scenic type ones and the food just made me super hungry :)

Suzanne said...

A cheesecake & jewelry party? I don't think I've ever heard of anything so wonderful. :)