Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter 2013


We started out our day getting up early to go to the Sunrise Service.
The kids got a quick peak at their baskets before we headed out the door.


Then it was home to change clothes and get back to Sunday School and Worship. 
After church we came home and did a quick photo shoot because it was kinda cold outside.

We went for preppy shades of  navy, bright pink, yellow and apple green this year. 

Miss Maggie is my poser. =)

I adored his bow tie.
It has little frogs!!

She's looking so grown up lately.  

Lillie's dress tied everyone else together.


After a bit of down time this afternoon, we met my mother and father in law at Olive Garden for supper.
Afterwards, we went back to their house for dessert and visited for a while.
It's been a great day.

And I'm super tired so it's off to bed for me. 
Tomorrow the kids and I are heading to Georgia to visit family.
See ya when we get back!!

Hope your Resurrection Sunday has been as great as ours.
Happy Easter from our family to yours!!

No comments: