Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Backyard Dreamin'.......


It was perfect weather around here today.
Sunny and 70 degrees.
{yeay daylight saving time!}

It got me thinking about planting some flowers in my yard.  
I love lots of flowers and there are many I would choose but these hydrangea's would be at the top of my list.

blue and pink hydrangeas.....














Source: baenk.com via Mindy on Pinterest
Source: bgvj.info via Mindy on Pinterest


I love these white ones....


and I discovered these gorgeous red and green ones.....LOVE!
Source: rainyside.com via Mindy on Pinterest



and then I got to thinking about other things I would love to have in my backyard.....

What about an outdoor kitchen?!!?
When I was in Ecuador, a gentleman there made us pizza in an outdoor oven that was to die for.
I'd love to have a place to do something like that.

Something like this.... the kitchen itself is way to big for me here ,
but I do love the oven!!
Source: sunset.com via Mindy on Pinterest





Now I do like this kitchen....
isn't this just beautiful!!!??
Source: indulgy.com via Mindy on Pinterest



or what about this one with a fire pit?
A fire pit is another thing I would love to have in the back yard....

Source: houzz.com via Mindy on Pinterest



or even a simple one like this with chairs around it is pretty charming.

And lastly, for today's dreaming session -- look at this adorable  play house for the kiddo's.
This. is. awesome!!
{Thanks to Lindsey at the Pleated Poppy for bringing this to my attention}








And if that isn't enough, I might even want to plant a garden.  


Yep. 
I'm dreaming big. 
 And after today's weather, I'm totally dreaming of spring!!
What are you dreaming of for your yard this summer?

4 comments:

Rebecca and Lori said...

All of your pins are getting me in the mood to start working on the yard! That playhouse is amazing- I want something like that for myself!
~Lori

Sarah said...

Hello! I just happened to stumble upon your blog, I hope you don't mind if I follow you! I am loving these images, I have big plans for our garden this year - weather permitting. Summer was a bit of a washout last year. Thanks for sharing!
Sarah

Dani said...

Hello. I honestly dreaming that all the snow will melt and I can plant some herbs in small container garden

Dani said...

I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster award. If you don't know what that is, you can go here (http://shortsmallandinlove.blogspot.com/2013/03/liebster-award.html) for more information.