Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

What Do I Know of Holy?


Every Sunday morning, I listen to worship music as I get ready for church.
Sunday mornings are not the only time in the week that I listen to worship music, but it has a special purpose on Sundays.
It helps me prepare my heart for worship.

One of the songs that always, always brings me to my knees {metaphorically....and sometimes, literally}
is this one.

What Do I Know of Holy
by Addison Road




This song has incredible lyrics.
It reminds me that the more I "know" the more I know that I know nothing at all.

This morning I am home. Maggie ran a fever on Friday and all day yesterday. This morning it is down but we are staying home . But thankfully we can watch online.
So, that's where I will be.
Hope you have a wonderful Sabbath day where ever you are!


1 comment:

val said...

Satan has deceived the whole world until a woman delivers the true word of God Rev 12:5. She is not a church, she is not Israel, and she is not Mary. She is the prophet like unto Moses and Elijah Matt 17:3, Acts 3:23, Luke 1:17 delivering the true word John 1:1 from the wilderness Rev 12:6 that turns the hearts of the Father’s to the children of God as a witness Matt 24:14 to prepare a people for the Lord’s return. God our Father will not put any child of his into a hell fire no matter what their sins. It never entered the heart or mind of God to ever do such a thing Jer 7:31, Jer 19:5.

*Acts 3:22 For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; (him) shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you”.

The word (him) is Strong’s # 846 properly translated it would read she. What was Moses like? Find out here Numbers 12:3.

Prove ALL things http://thegoodtale.blogspot.com. A righteous judge gathers ALL evidence before making a judgment