Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

My Instagram Life ....


Instragram photo dump.
Linking up at Life Rearranged again. =)
{I'm Mindymc5 on Instagram}

One afternoon this week, I drove into Mooresville at just about sunset.
The trees looked like this.
Gorgeous!




I also took this shot on the way to town that afternoon.
I love it.

OK. 
I didn't really take this picture.
Brady snapped this pic at choir practice on Wednesday night 
I did put it on Instagram.
This is Lillie and her friend Ellie.
Sweet friends!

I took this picture as I was trying to decide if I wanted to wear the beret to bible study last night.
Hubs said I shouldn't wear the hat.  
But I love the pic!!


and another one.  

Yesterday afternoon it was 66 degrees and beautiful outside.
Brady and I spent sometime out there.
He riding his bike.....

while I enjoyed the warmth of the sun.

Last night was our first night of bible study for the new season.  
I know that Jesus the One and Only is going to be fabulous.
It's not to late to join local ladies!!
Come join us!

Today it was chili and rainy.
Making it necessary to wear these.
But I didn't mind too much.
I think my rain boots are super cute!!

Tonight, we are having a sleepover for tomorrow is Miss Lillie's 8th birthday.



And with that, you'll understand that I must to.
Lots of giggling and movie watching going on right now and they are demanding asking for popcorn.

Good night all!

life rearranged






No comments: