Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Today.....


Today, I did a killer workout that I found on Pinterest.

Today, I hung out a lot with these two cuties.
They are best buddies 
and they played and played and played....

Today, I almost finished decorating my house for Christmas.
Just need some red holly berry bunches......


Today, I made Potato Soup for my in laws.  Ken's Mom has the flu and his step dad has a bad case of bronchitis.
Hoping the soup will help heal their bodies and soothe their sickness.



 Today, I made Oreo Truffles.....

and Triple Chocolate Clusters to take to Brady's Christmas Program tomorrow.

 Today, I made Banana Bread for tomorrow's breakfast.
It just came from the oven and it smells divine!!



































Today, I took two girls to gymnastics and ran some errands.

Today, we did Advent devotions with our kids.
And after that, this sweet girl asked to talk to her dad and me.
Then, she asked Jesus into her heart!!!




TONIGHT, I am exhausted 
and I'm headed to bed.

With a full and happy heart!!!
Praising the Lord for TODAY!!


























2 comments:

Deidre said...

Oh, wow! What sweet news and the perfect end to your day!

Wendy said...

Thanks for the inspiration to kick it in high gear. So much to do, so little time. :)