Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

My Chinese Girl


My Allie loves ballet.


and her new dance studio does the Nutcracker each year.  
They give part of the proceeds to a charity.



Allie's class  were the Chinese Girls.


She had a blast and she looked beautiful.
{and so grown up}


We learned how to apply fake eyelashes.


My girl on stage!!


The show was incredible.

 The dancers are talented and they looked beautiful!

I can't wait to get to do it again next year.

Allie hopes to be on pointe by then.

I'm so very proud of my sweet girl! 
She did a fabulous job.

Now, after driving for two days, 
we've arrived at Old Key West Resort for our Disney Vacation.
We are all looking forward to heading to our first park tomorrow and 
seeing everything decorated for Christmas.









No comments: