Pages

Friday, December 14, 2012

Instagram Friday....

This is my photodump from Instagram for the last two weeks!


On the way to Florida.
Palm Trees in South Carolina....


The view of the marsh at the Disney Resort in Hilton Head, SC.

Hollywood Studios.
Tower of Terror Photo Op.
Turns out, the sun was in their eyes....

Lightening McQueen and Mater......

The pool at Old Key West.
Quite fun to go swimming in December.

 The tree at Animal Kingdom.
So cool!

Trying on some great hats!1


These two sweeties came for their first sleepover on Monday.
They did great!!

And my kids were so happy to have their baby cousins here with us.


Yesterday, was hubby's birthday.....
this was the special chocolate pie I made for his 46th.

Since we were at Disney for a week, I feel so behind on my Christmas Decor.
Finally got a tree yesterday and got the stockings up.
Still much to do but at least we are getting somewhere. 



Twinkling lights and my Christmas mugs filled with coffee make me happy.


There are a few snippets of our last couple of weeks.
What have you been up to?

Linking up at Life Rearranged!


No comments: