Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving Weekend 2012

On Friday, we traveling to my Father in Law's house
and ate another great Thanksgiving lunch!
We spent the day hanging out and having fun and then that night, we started a fire....


and made Smore's.

Everyone loved them. =)


Saturday, we hung out with the inlaws some more and Lillie, Nana LeeAnne and I went to a craft show.
We then packed up the car and headed back home.
Stopping only for Cracker Barrel.

On Sunday, we attended early worship and then I headed off to the mountains to meet a couple of friends and surprise one of the them.
I arrived at the appointed meeting place, which happened to be a running store, 
and our friend, Scott, didn't seem so surprised to see me.
Our friend, Kandi and sort of "worked up both" to get us there. There was a surprise for me from the two of them that was just the sweetest.
And then on to the surprise birthday fun.
We first went to Starbucks.
We sat and chatted and enjoyed our drinks for about an hour

Then we took our friend Scott to supper for his birthday.
We went to a local Moroccan Restaurant.
SO fun!

I believe he liked the shirt.
And it makes me happy to know he loves The Big Bang Theory as much as the rest of us!!

The three of us wearing our matching Wayfarers.....=)

 Our sweet server brought him some wonderful baklava for dessert - complete with a candle.
Alas, though - we didn't eat much of it because we had somewhere else to go for dessert.

We were out of there.

and on to The Chocolate Lounge....
I loved these chocolates with pretty packaging.


Scott enjoyed his dessert of some kind of bittersweet chocolate liquid.....
it looks dreamy doesn't it?!?

The food all weekend was good.
But the company was the best!!!


No comments: