Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

Insta Friday

life rearranged





This week......
We spent some time on Lake Norman on Saturday.
It was beautiful and we all had a blast!!


The kids spent a lot of time enjoying three days with Grammy and Granddaddy.


On Sunday night, hubs and I got to go on a date.
Grilled Fish Tacos, a trip to the bookstore to get a new book, and a movie with my hubby.
Fantastic evening!!!

We had a couple of days filled with heavy rain.....
driving {nor riding} was fun in it.

Lillie and Maggie started Gymnastics classes this week.
They loved it.  


I was blessed last week by two different people with a mess of okra.
One night we had shrimp gumbo {with okra of course} for supper......

First, I hate  that this pic is so blurry.
I have no idea why......
Anyway, in the past week  I've made Parker Style Yeast Rolls, Refrigerator Pickled Okra, Fried Okra {told ya I had a lot of okra -- so thankful!}, homemade laundry soap and homemade Brioche Buns.
Lots of time spent in the kitchen for sure!!



This is the view across the street when I sit and wait for the girls to get off the bus.
I think it's so pretty.....


Now, I must go.
My girls are having a sleepover and the request has  been made for popcorn.
More time in the kitchen!!

What have you been up to this week?

I'm linking up at Life Rearranged.



1 comment:

Jackie said...

Beautiful picture of the sky ..and lovely pics of your family!