Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

Catching Up


Wow. I haven't blogged in a week.
Every year around the beginning of August, I start longing for schedules again.
Then, the schedules come and life gets hectic  and I halfway wish for things to slow down again.
But -- only halfway.
I really like my schedules.....

So, here's a quick catch up post through IPhone photos....

I finally got a hair cut and color.
I love it.
SO, so thankful that I've moved close enough to my amazing hairdresser from when we lived in Drexel to go back to her!!!  



I went to Greensboro for lunch with Nana LeeAnne.
She had never eaten Chinese food before.
So, we ate at P.F. Changs.
She loved her chicken dish
and I, of course, had lettuce wraps. My fav!!
We also practiced using the chop sticks....
and then shopped for a bit.
Great day!!

I've been enjoying some incredible sunsets like this one....


My sweet boy played his first soccer game.
SO cute!!

My best friend came into town over the weekend.
We had a fantastic time.
Friday night, we did some shopping at Target, World Market and some other fun places....
and went to supper.
We had a fun evening catching up and being silly!!
the mustache lives on......



On Saturday, we made a trip down to South Park Mall.
We had lunch at the Cheesecake Factory....
where salads are  stacked about a foot high.....

And did some shopping.
Saw these shoes.....$3000......seriously.  

We saw these shoes that I like a whole lot more.....
but, alas. They are $500.....

I also loved these butterflies in Neiman Marcus.....
beautiful!


We had the best time shopping around in the mall and not buying a thing.
Then we came back and spent some time with my kids.
They love my sweet friend, too!





and another beautiful sunset on Saturday night.

  A sweet lady from church, brought us homemade rolls yesterday morning.
They were delicious.  SO very good!!

And this morning, I drove up to Boone for lunch with my mentor, and friend, Kellie.
It was a blessed time for me and something I look forward to doing again soon.
It was a cool, crisp fall morning in Boone.
LOVE!!!


SO, that gets me all caught up.
Can't wait to hear what you all have been up to in the past week!!!



No comments: