Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Tuesday .....


*Today, 
 I wondered 
Who pays $290 for sunglasses?!?!
I mean these sunglasses are cute and all, but really?!?
$290
for sunglasses?

I  buy sunglasses at Wal*mart because I lose them almost as quick as I get them....

Besides that, though, I'm just amazed that there are sunglasses that cost that much.

*I have been trying to learn to run.
I know, I have often said I would never run but
from all I've read it is good exercise and it burns the most calories in the shortest amount of time so....
there's that.
I'm actually walk/running.
I upped my time today to run 3 minutes, walk 5 minutes.
I did 3.5 miles that way.
YEAY, me.  

*Today,
that I made this cupcake bow.

It's been a while since I made a bow.
My girls won't wear them much anymore.
Sad, I know.


*Today, our friend Cassie came for a visit.
We miss her and all of us were very happy to see her.
We played Beatles Rock Band.



We had the best time.
Sorry that it turns sideways after the first couple of seconds.....
I thought it would correct itself.
I was wrong.


*Today, I'm thankful for my sweet  friend Kelly 
who made me this from just a picture.

I love it and I think she's pretty amazing!

*NOW, the last thing for today. 
I'm off to work on my bible study.
We are doing the Patriarchs by Beth Moore
and we had 53 of us attend our orientation
I cannot wait to see what God is going to do within this group!

I had a great Tuesday!!
Hope you had a great Tuesday, too!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Oh, we did The Patriarchs with Beth Moore...and it was great! You are in for a treat!

You have such cute kids. I like their coordinating outfits in your photo close to the top of your blog, with the polka dots! Sweet!

I like the color orange, and that is a neat sweater your friend made you. Some people are amazing when it comes to crafts. Your cupcake bow is cute too!

Have a great Wednesday!

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits