Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2012

My Sweet Nephews



Holden Timothy and Bradford Isaiah  were {finally} born on July 30, 2012
at 11:37 and 11:38 PM by C-section.


 We have been waiting so long for these two sweet boys for such a  long time.....


Holden got to be with Mommy from moment one in this world....
Bradford had to spend 3 1/2 days in the Transitional Nursery....

They both really like to suck on their fingers.....

I got to spend the weeks with them at the hospital.  
They both got to go home with their Mommy and Daddy on Friday....




I miss them all so much already.
Can't wait to see them again soon!
And my kids want to meet them so bad they can't stand it!!



in HIM-

2 comments:

Linda said...

What adorable twin babies! I love the one sucking his fingers! They are precious.

Congratulations Auntie!

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits!

Wendy said...

It's great the babies and Ginger are doing so well. Love the names!!