Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

My Instagram Week


life rearranged

This little boy started preschool at our new church on Monday.
He loves it already!!


I made homemade hamburger buns this week!!!
They were delicious!!!!
And really not too hard to do.
Next time, I'm doing whole wheat.


On Tuesday, we got to visit with cousins that we don't often see.
The kids had blast and were sad to have to leave.

I spent a day cuddling this sweet little beauty!!

Last night, all four kids got new shoes. The girls needed new tennis shoes. They are all thrilled with their new shoes.
Brady didn't need new tennis shoes (he got some for his birthday) but he did need soccer cleats for his first year ever of soccer. {Can't wait!!}



That's been my week.
What have you been up to?

I'm headed out of town as soon as I get ready to have a Mommy weekend away and have some time with some sweet friends.
I'm looking forward to it!
Have a great weekend y'all!
See ya Monday!!

No comments: