Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

My Instagram Life {8.31.12 Edition}


life rearranged


On Sunday night, we began our new bible study.....53 people, ya'll!!!
God is going to do some awesome work in each one of these women and in our church!!
I'm so excited to be part of it!!!

With the start up of fall activities,
my to do list has gotten so long each day.
This was Monday's list.....
Yes, I'm tired.....

My sweet boy turned 4 last Sunday.
He's such fun!!!


While running some errands this week, I ran into Subway to get some Sweet Tea.
Yep, this is a SUBWAY.
Hands down, the nicest Subway I've ever been in.

I'm making  a concerted effort to have my family eat meatless one night a week.
They are not thrilled.
I, however, push forward with my family's health spurring me on.
This was the beginnings of a Mushroom Potpie.

It turned out delish!!!



Allie has ballet class on Wednesday nights for two hours.
This past Wednesday, I found myself all alone with two hours to kill at suppertime.
I ate Mexican. Alone.
With no one whining at me....
It was glorious.

And to top it all off, there was a beautiful sunset!!!


My husband went to the store and brought these home about a week or so ago.
I've done great at resisting until last night.....
I could no longer resist.


Have I told you all how much I LOVE my new wrap?!!?!
Terrible photo of me but look at the wrap!!!


I found a great new app today.
It's called Red Stamp.
It sends cute cards that you can add your own pics to.
Love. it.!!


Grammy and Granddaddy arrived this afternoon with presents for this boy.
YEAY for presents!!


We had an awesome supper of Spaghetti and Meatballs with homemade Parker Style Yeast Rolls, 
hung out for a while and then it was time for bedtime snacks.


We are so glad they are here for the weekend.
Tomorrow we plan on spending the day on the lake in their boat.
Sunday we will worship together and with another set of grandparents for the day.
Then it's date night for hubs and I --Grammy and Granddaddy have agreed to babysit!!

Looking forward to an awesome Labor Day Weekend......
What have you been up to this week?


No comments: