Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

InstaFriday - Thing I love Edition

life rearranged



This week for InstaFriday,
you are going to learn about a few things I love.
And yes, all of these pics were taken this week......


 I love cheese.
and I miss this cheese case that they had at Ingles.
Though Harris Teeter has a pretty good one. Just not as big.....



I love Starbucks.
Especially for driving home on rainy Sundays.....



I love this silly little boy.
The blur who was wearing my glasses...

I love to buy local and organic produce as much as possible.
A sweet church member brought us some homegrown honey this week!!!

I love watching children learn.
He was learning about a tiny lizard we found on the porch.



I love fall.
It's coming.....

I love sweet tea!
But most places make their tea too sweet for me, so I ask for half and half.
Delish!!


What are some things you loved this week?!?
Go on over to Life Rearranged for more Instagram weeks of pics!1



2 comments:

malory said...

stoppin' by from life rearranged :) cute pics!!! amen to the starbucks :) have a great weekend!!!

Ashley @TheCreamToMyCoffee said...

I'm the same way, with sweet tea - I love it but it's mostly way too sweet! Cute pics!