Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2012

InstaFriday on Saturday....

life rearranged

So, This week has been a busy one for us!! The girls started school this week and we now have 4 days of a new school behind us. They have all made some new friends and I am blessed by that.

On the way back from my sisters house, I stopped at the outlet shops in Gaffney where there is a Pottery Barn Outlet. I got this awesome lantern for a steal!
And it looks incredible on my hearth. Cannot wait to fill it with candles. Isn't it pretty???



I also got two pillow covers made out of this fabric.
They are 20 x 20 and were only $4.95 each.
Seriously!
I love them and I cannot wait to get pillow inserts for them .
I plan on putting them on the bench on my front porch....
I especially love the peacock blue color in them.


Brady got a rocket for his birthday......
I HEART this picture.
Look at his sweet face....






I have been drooling over these shoes for months now.
Finally, I was able to order them a few weeks ago and they came this week.
I LOVE these shoes.
Aren't they just the sassiest???



On Thursday, my bestie ( my Amy Farrah Fowler reference) came down to visit.
This is Mr Brady and his sweetest buddy Olivia (my besties little girl)
We hope they get married one day.
Sometimes, they act like an old married couple for sure!!!
We had a fantastic couple of days with them and can't wait to see them again!
More sweet pics of these two coming soon!!!
Today, I discovered that I have a pecan tree in my front yard.
Y'all.
My favorite pies in the world --- favorite desserts in the world -- are apple pie and pecan pie.
There are five apple trees behind my house and now
pecans in the front.....
YEP!
I'm so very excited!!!

That's what we've been up to this week.
What have you been up to?

Linking up at Life Rearranged.

No comments: