Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Every Moment

This past weekend, I got to go visit with some friends.
On Friday evening, I got to have supper with Cassie.
This isn't a picture from Friday -- I forgot my camera so you get to see one from our trip to Carowinds.
What a great way to start the weekend, supper at my favorite pizza place and we even had a couple of friends join us there!!!

Saturday, I got to have brunch with my friend Courtney....


and with Scott and Kandi.


Then, last night I got to go to The Melting Pot to celebrate our friend Jenny.
Jenny just graduated from WCU in May and got a job teaching.
We were celebrating her new job and her new car....
and her new grown up life. ;)
Here is Jenny with Kandi.....


If you've never been to The Melting Pot,
you should know this:
Yep! It's that good!!!!

These three are the best friends ever.
They love me regardless of me.
They pray with and for me.
And they hold me accountable.
We had a great evening together!!!!



I left there this morning feeling very sad that I was leaving these people again.
Tonight, God reminded me of this song.
And, instead of feeling sorry for myself, I'm choosing to do what this song says.....

Give every moment to the one whose given today....


Instead of feeling sorry for myself for having to leave,
I'm choosing to hold on to every moment and thanking God for the gift that this weekend
really was to me!! Not to mention the true gift that each of these people are to me!!!!

No comments: