Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

Life has just been non stop lately. And I'm not going to lie. By the evening times of each day last week, I was exhausted and just didn't have it in me to blog. So, here in list-form, because I am again tired, is what has been keeping me busy......


1 - Last week, I worked on "The Great Clothes Exchange". Do you do that? Do you have a time twice a year when you switch out the winter clothes for the summer clothes? or the summer clothes for the winter clothes? Well, around here that is a time consuming process -considering I do 5 out of 6 peoples wardrobes. Matter of fact, I'm not done yet. By the time it's all said and done, it will have been a two week process....


2- Last Thursday was my bookclub. I was very late getting my book, so I had a whole lot of reading to do. And I still didn't finish the book by Thursday night. But, I DID finish it on Saturday. That isn't good enough to stop my guilt because I HATE not finishing things. Now it's on to my May book so that I will finish!!!


3- Also on Thursday, my friend and I made hats. We made hats so that we could attend A Royal Tea Party at 4 AM on Friday in celebration of the Royal Wedding!


Hats, PJ's, Tea, Breakfast - complete with some of Wills' favorites, and a Royal Wedding --

well worth getting out of bed at 3 AM for!!!
4 - Also --- Friday was my 11th Anniversary.

My sweet hubby took me to dinner -- for what else? Pasta!!!

And then he surprised me with tickets to see Chondra Pierce.

She was great. And so is he....<3


5-Saturday was busy with cooking for a friend who just had a baby and going to meet some friends for supper. And Sunday -- well, let's just say that I was only home for an hour and a half between 9 AM and 8PM....


6- One of the things that took part of my evening on Sunday was the new study I'm leading.

It's on Francis Chan's book, Crazy Love. It is an amazing, challenging book. There are 37 of us who will be studying this book. Will you all be in prayer with and for us?


7- I also read my bible a lot last week and had a whole lot of things I wanted to share with you all. But, I'm not sure I will get around to it. I got a Chronological Study Bible for Christmas and am really enjoying studying in it.


8 - That brings me to this week. When it doesn't look like I will be slowing down much.

Today was dance pictures for Maggie and Lillie and tomorrow will be Allie's day.

We also have dentist appointments for all 3 girls, a Community VBS Meeting and The Special Olympics for our County.

Combine all of that with my other Crazy Love Study group at church Wednesday general housework and finally conquering The Great Clothes Exchange (it WILL be done!) and it looks like I might get to sit down on Friday.

I haven't had time to read a lot of my friends blogs either.


SO, let's catch up.


This is what I've been up to.....


what have you been doing???


in HIM-




2 comments:

Lisa said...

LOVE the hats!
We've been crazy busy here too!

Angie Vik said...

Sounds like you've been on the go. Love your cute hats and the idea of a 4 am tea party. Just the sort of thing to keep you young.