Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

365.16

This past week.......

Sunday- 4.17.11 - In Worship, Hubby focused on the Passion part of Palm/Passion Sunday.

Hubs brought an amazing message about our Lord on the Cross. How anyone could have heard that message and not have been moved is beyond me. I was a tear-streaked, hot mess when that service was over.

This is a picture of the cross with the crown of thorns that was placed on it. 4.18.11 - Monday.....A package had arrived from Nana and we finally had time to open it.

Chocolate bunnies all around!

4.19.11- Tuesday....Allie got to bring her dance costume home.
We tried it on immediately. She is a toy soldier.
I cannot wait to see my girls in the recital.

4.20.11 - Wednesday....As we were leaving church on Wednesday night,
the girls found where they had thrown out the extra ice.
They had great fun playing in it.
I know this picture is a little blurry but I love the looks on their faces.


4.21.11 - Thursday....Brady had his Easter party at Preschool.
He had a grand time!!!

4.22.11 - Friday.....We spent most of our day on Friday cleaning house....

This is one of my favorite spots in my house.

I love that lamp -- it was a birthday gift.

And I love the sign on the wall there, too!

4.23.11 - Saturday....Today was the Annual "Greening Up The Mountains" Festival in our little town.

Maggie's dance class danced and sang.

I loved this shot of Maggie "blowing out her gun" at the end of

"You Can't Get A Man With A Gun"....HA!




That's what we have been up to this week!


What have you been up to?


in HIM-



No comments: