Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Five Questions Friday

I've never participated in Five Questions Friday before, but I thought I might tonight. Seems like lots of fun!!! So, here goes.




1. Have you ever forgotten your child in a store or at school?
When I was early in my pregnancy with Brady, {read very sick, and very, very sleepy} I put Lillie in her room for rest time and Sofie, the little girl that I baby sat, down for her nap. I decided to REST for a few minutes and laid down on the couch. Well, the next thing I knew I was awakened by the phone. It was my Maggie's preschool teacher asking if I was coming to get her and Allie from school. All three of us slept through pick-up time.....That would be the only time I forgot a kid.....so far.
2. Where did you go on your very first date? (Like...first first, not first with your spouse or current significant other!)
My first ever date was with a boy named Jason. I was 15. He was 16. We went out to eat and then to the movies.

3. What's your "silly" fear? (We're not talking water and heights.)
OH MY GOODNESS --- I have a LOT of silly fears......
I am afraid of most dogs....If the bark or are in any way agressive, I'm afraid.
I am also afraid of small confined spaces like small bathrooms and elevators. I once got locked in an incredibly small bathroom at a skating rink. No one could hear me knocking. I thought I'd never get out....

4. Confrontation: do you cause it, deal with is as it comes, or run far far away?
Avoid it like the PLAGUE!!!

5. Wood floors or carpet?

Well, I live in a parsonage --- in this particular house we have wood floors (and some tile).
However, I always prefer wood floors!
That was fun! Go on over to My Little Life and get to know others who are participating or to participate yourself!!
in HIM-

No comments: