Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

"Face"ing Changes.....

The other day, I was talking with some friends over lunch. My friend, Val, mentioned that her daughter who is in Kindergarten cannot wait to have a loose tooth. And then another friend of ours, Kelly, mentioned that when her daughter's teeth became loose she panicked and called the photographer. And I then began telling them how much kids faces change when their "big" teeth {especially the top ones} begin coming in.
I don't think my friends really believed me, though......
So, I came home and took a few pics. I also uploaded a few old ones.
Check it out.
This pictures is from 2006.
In this picture --
Lillie is 7 months old
Allie is 3
Maggie is 2.
Just for a further back perspective of the girls....
This is Allie at age 9 and almost 5 months....
This is Allie at 7 years and 1 month.....
after having lost 1 of her top teeth....
This is Maggie at 7 years and 7 months.....
This is Maggie at 5 years and 3 months.....
This is Lillie at 6 years and 2 months.....
This is Lillie at 3 years and 10 months......
Brady at 3 months old......
Brady at 2 years and 7 months old....


I just think that their faces change so much when they are young.
And especially when they start losing baby teeth and getting big teeth.
What do you think?
Do you agree?
in HIM--





1 comment:

Ginger said...

I hadn't realized how much they had changed (regardless of teeth) since those pics were taken by Nikki! They are growing up!! :(