Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Some Linky Love for You!





Today, my Loving As A Verb comes in the form of some "Linky Love" for you!! So, here are some links to some things that I am loving right now and maybe you will, too!!



First, yesterday, I did something that I have never in my life done before. I baked homemade {read: NO PRESERVATIVES!} bread. Yes, I did!!!! Here is a picture of my two loaves just before the 2nd rising took place....




They certainly aren't the prettiest loaves ever made, but I want to tell you that this bread. DELISH!!! It is Whole Wheat Honey Oat Bread and I got the recipe from Hallee The Homemaker. There is a link there to her "daily bread" and this recipe is there. I cannot tell you how delicious it was just out of the over with homemade pimento cheese for lunch yesterday. MY goodness, y'all. It's good. AND it's healthy! SO, love on yourself and your family and make this bread!!



Second, I've recently discovered this awesome website called Zoe Clothing Company.
This morning I ordered a shirt from them. I had a very hard time deciding what to get because I also like many, many others including this birdcage one.
They also have great shirts for kids. There were many great ones for girls -- here is one of the ones that I was partial to....


And I think this one would be just perfect for my sweet boy!!!




And last, but not least, I love hats and I was ever so excited yesterday when I saw that Tomkat Studio was doing a giveaway for hats from Petal Chic Boutique. Can I just say that I. LOVE. THESE. HATS!!!! Adorable!!! I think I might like this one, The Lexie, best of all. But I also have an affinity for the Avery.
And like I said, TomKat Studio is doing a giveaway. SO, you can also go enter to win....but I am hoping I win. ;)





I think that one of these hats is just what I need to go with the new shirt I got......except that Dave Ramsey always puts a damper on things like that so I will have to wait. Bummer. =)


Anyways, I hope that you enjoyed the Linky Love I had to share with you today!!!





in HIM-


PS--OOPS! I forgot to tell you this -- Be sure you come back tomorrow!! I have a Book Review on a great book and get to give one away! =) You don't want to miss it!!!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Total cuteness and I am going to try that bread recipe!

Hallee the Homemaker said...

Thank you so much for the link! I'm happy that you loved the bread. I get nothing but rave reviews for it. I recently left it for my honey supplier and he called and asked for the recipe.

Hallee