Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

365.6 & Love A A Verb (A Labor of Love)

2.7.12 - Sunday's are always super busy.
I was running late on Sunday morning.
I got Brady dressed and his pants were too short.
I didn't have time to change his clothes.




2.8.12- Bedtime Girls....





2.8.12 - Olivia came over to play for a while.
She and Brady literally shared their yogurt.


2.9.12- Hat Day at School....


2.10.12 - Snow Day....
Decided it would be a fantastic idea to make homemade
Valentine's Cards with the kids and my cricut.


2.11.12 - I *heart* surprises!
Hubs sent me these beautiful flowers!!!

Hubs and I had a date night and when we got home,
we found this sweet letter from Allie for her Daddy....


2.12.11 - I finally finished all of the homemade valentines cards.
As it took about 6 hours total to do 3 kids cards,
(Allie decided she wanted store bought cards)
it was truly a labor of love.
But, I think they turned out rather cute!


Linked up to.....
NapTime MomTog Project 365





in HIM-





4 comments:

Sarah Halstead said...

Great photos. Looks like a fun week. Love the yogurt sharing photo. Awesome to make homemade cards. They look so cute! Thanks so much for linking up.

Brooke said...

What a FUN week!!! Hat day is great :D Love the starburst note. And you get MOM of the YEAR for those dyno-mite handmade cards. Love :D

Rene' Sharp said...

Loved this little peak into your life!! Sending you smiles from Sunny South Africa :)

Ginger said...

Very cute Valentine's Day cards! You did a great job! Also love the note from Allie! :)