For the last couple of year, I have had a question and answer session with my kids. I cannot tell you how much this has meant to me! Going back and reading their answers from the previous years and seeing what has changed and what has stayed the same. If you are interested, you can read those here and here. It also can sometimes tell me things about my kids. This year has done that. I've learned some things about my girls. So here it is.....our 2011 Q & A!!! (my comments are in grey below)
1. favorite color? blue
2. favorite restaurant? Olive Garden
3. favorite thing to do? Go on girl's night out (she means Mom and Allie nights out)
4. favorite book? Charlotte's Web
5. favorite song? Mary Had A Little Lamb (think we need to introduce more music to her!)
6. favorite person? really? why? ----God
7. favorite food? pizza
8. favorite animal? tiger
9. favorite thing about school? Earned Reward (this is extra playgroud time that is given as a reward)
10. favorite thing about God? He gave us stuff ( I asked what she meant. she said trees, and the world?
11. Who are your friends? Sarah, Mason, Kenzie and Sally
12. What are you good at? I don't know (think we need to work on self-esteem building!)
13. What are you afraid of? bad dreams
14. What do you want to be when you grow up and why? A veterinarian or a scientist that discovers new animals because I want to discover about parrots.
15. How do you show your family that you love them? make them things
16. What are you thankful for? the world
What do you like best about......
17. Daddy? nice
18. Mom? nice
19. Maggie? - nice
20. Lillie? - nice
21. Brady ?- he's my brother
22. Yourself? - me
23. What do you want to do better this year? listen
Maggie - 7 years old/ 2nd Grade
What is your.....
1. favorite color? gold (it changes daily)
2. favorite restaurant? Ryan's (YUCK!)
3. favorite thing to do? ride my bike
4. favorite book? mystery books
5. favorite song? songs I make up
6. favorite person? Jesus Christ & God
7. favorite food? steak
8. favorite animal? panda bear
9. favorite thing about school? learning
10. favorite thing about God? He loves us
11. Who are your friends? Natalie, Ella H., Ella J, Whitney, Samantha and Katherine
12. What are you good at? riding my bike
13. What are you afraid of? bad animals
14. How do you show your family that you love them? listening and being nice
15. What do you want to be when you grow up and why? A teacher because I like explaining things and learning.
16. What are you thankful for? Jesus Christ
What do you like best about.....
17. Daddy? He's fun
18. Mom? Your loving
19. Allie -She's nice and she sleeps with me
20. Lillie - We share a room
21. Brady - He plays with me
22. Yourself? I can do a lot of things
23. What do you want to do better this year? listen and be nice
Lillie - Age 6/Kindergarten
What is your.....
1. favorite color? green
2. favorite restaurant? Ryan's (Again - Yuck!)
3. favorite thing to do? be with you (Me!)
4. favorite book? Eloise
5. favorite song? Bless-it Be The Name (That is...."Blessed Be The Name of the Lord)
6. favorite person? Mama
7.favorite food? ice cream
8. favorite animal? horse
9. favorite thing about school? running around on the blacktop
10. favorite thing about God? He made the world
11. Who are your friends? Macy, Addison, Alannah
12. What are you good at? Reading
13. What are you afraid of? the dark
14. What do you want to be when you grow up and why? A dancer because I like to dance.
15. How do you show your family you love them? Give them hugs and kisses.
16. What are you thankful for? my family
What do you like best about....
17. Daddy? He's fun
18. Mom? You love me
19. Allie ?she plays with me
20. Maggie?- she helps me clean my room
21. Brady?- to play with him
22. Yourself? That I do things right
23. What do you want to do better this year? Clean my room
Brady - 2 years - 5 months old
I tried to ask Brady the questions. We got as far as #1. SO, I will answer some of them that I know the answers to!
What is your......
favorite color? orange.....green
favorite thing to do? snatch food from the pantry without getting caught, play with trains, watch Calliou
favorite book? Boo, Baa, LA, LA, LA and....The Monster At The End of This Book
favorite song?"Up above my head"
favorite Person? Daddy
favorite animal? monkey
Who are your friends? Your favorite friend is Olivia.....but you also like to play with Jasper and Andy when they are in the Nursery.
What are you good at? taking things apart, making HUGE messes, sneaking to get food from the pantry
That's it for this year! Going to look back at the last two years now!!!!
In HIM -