Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Q & A - 2011


For the last couple of year, I have had a question and answer session with my kids. I cannot tell you how much this has meant to me! Going back and reading their answers from the previous years and seeing what has changed and what has stayed the same. If you are interested, you can read those here and here. It also can sometimes tell me things about my kids. This year has done that. I've learned some things about my girls. So here it is.....our 2011 Q & A!!! (my comments are in grey below)


Allie - Age 9/ Third Grade

What's your......

1. favorite color? blue

2. favorite restaurant? Olive Garden

3. favorite thing to do? Go on girl's night out (she means Mom and Allie nights out)

4. favorite book? Charlotte's Web

5. favorite song? Mary Had A Little Lamb (think we need to introduce more music to her!)

6. favorite person? really? why? ----God

7. favorite food? pizza

8. favorite animal? tiger

9. favorite thing about school? Earned Reward (this is extra playgroud time that is given as a reward)

10. favorite thing about God? He gave us stuff ( I asked what she meant. she said trees, and the world?

11. Who are your friends? Sarah, Mason, Kenzie and Sally

12. What are you good at? I don't know (think we need to work on self-esteem building!)

13. What are you afraid of? bad dreams

14. What do you want to be when you grow up and why? A veterinarian or a scientist that discovers new animals because I want to discover about parrots.

15. How do you show your family that you love them? make them things

16. What are you thankful for? the world

What do you like best about......

17. Daddy? nice

18. Mom? nice

19. Maggie? - nice

20. Lillie? - nice

21. Brady ?- he's my brother

22. Yourself? - me

23. What do you want to do better this year? listen

Maggie - 7 years old/ 2nd Grade

What is your.....

1. favorite color? gold (it changes daily)

2. favorite restaurant? Ryan's (YUCK!)

3. favorite thing to do? ride my bike

4. favorite book? mystery books

5. favorite song? songs I make up

6. favorite person? Jesus Christ & God

7. favorite food? steak

8. favorite animal? panda bear

9. favorite thing about school? learning

10. favorite thing about God? He loves us

11. Who are your friends? Natalie, Ella H., Ella J, Whitney, Samantha and Katherine

12. What are you good at? riding my bike

13. What are you afraid of? bad animals

14. How do you show your family that you love them? listening and being nice

15. What do you want to be when you grow up and why? A teacher because I like explaining things and learning.

16. What are you thankful for? Jesus Christ

What do you like best about.....

17. Daddy? He's fun

18. Mom? Your loving

19. Allie -She's nice and she sleeps with me

20. Lillie - We share a room

21. Brady - He plays with me

22. Yourself? I can do a lot of things

23. What do you want to do better this year? listen and be nice



Lillie - Age 6/Kindergarten

What is your.....

1. favorite color? green

2. favorite restaurant? Ryan's (Again - Yuck!)

3. favorite thing to do? be with you (Me!)

4. favorite book? Eloise

5. favorite song? Bless-it Be The Name (That is...."Blessed Be The Name of the Lord)

6. favorite person? Mama

7.favorite food? ice cream

8. favorite animal? horse

9. favorite thing about school? running around on the blacktop

10. favorite thing about God? He made the world

11. Who are your friends? Macy, Addison, Alannah

12. What are you good at? Reading

13. What are you afraid of? the dark

14. What do you want to be when you grow up and why? A dancer because I like to dance.

15. How do you show your family you love them? Give them hugs and kisses.

16. What are you thankful for? my family

What do you like best about....

17. Daddy? He's fun

18. Mom? You love me

19. Allie ?she plays with me

20. Maggie?- she helps me clean my room

21. Brady?- to play with him

22. Yourself? That I do things right

23. What do you want to do better this year? Clean my room



Brady - 2 years - 5 months old

I tried to ask Brady the questions. We got as far as #1. SO, I will answer some of them that I know the answers to!

What is your......

favorite color? orange.....green

favorite thing to do? snatch food from the pantry without getting caught, play with trains, watch Calliou

favorite book? Boo, Baa, LA, LA, LA and....The Monster At The End of This Book

favorite song?"Up above my head"

favorite Person? Daddy

favorite animal? monkey

Who are your friends? Your favorite friend is Olivia.....but you also like to play with Jasper and Andy when they are in the Nursery.

What are you good at? taking things apart, making HUGE messes, sneaking to get food from the pantry

That's it for this year! Going to look back at the last two years now!!!!

In HIM -

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Cute pics! Love the pink hat!! :)

Susanne said...

What a neat idea. I may steal this one for my blog! Thanks for the inspiration!! :-)