Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

*****Pinkatastic*****

Maggie has taken a Musical Theater class for the past two years at our local dance studio (the best studio in the entire! world!). Last year their class did 101 Dalmatians and this year they did Pinkalicious - The Musical! The kids did a fantastic job! Did I mention that this class is made up of
kids ages 5 -10? They were fantastic!
Without further ado, here are some snapshots of
Pinkalicious - The Musical!!!
The Monogram on Pinkaliciouses bed!

The Whole Cast!




My Maggie -striking a pose at the end of the first number.


This was my favorite shot that I got
of Pinkalicious.
















Maggie was Nurse Faith.
Doesn't she look adorable in her nurse costume?

I took all these pictures at the Dress Rehearsal.
This is Maggie and our friend, Polly, sitting on the Pinkalcious bed.


Pinkalicious was SUCH a cute show. Mrs. Valerie, their musical theater teacher (and studio owner) does amazing things with these little people! I'm so grateful that my girls get to be part of her studio. And we all love Mrs. Val!
Can't wait to see what's next!
in HIM-

No comments: