Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Advice? Parenting Advice?

I know that I am opening myself up for all kinds of advice but here goes anyway.

One of my daugthers, almost refuses to clean her room. Actually, she does. Refuse.

I have tried everything I can think of to get her to clean.

We'd set timers. Given spankings. Taken away toys (even for good). Taken away priveledges. Kept her from going places. Broken it down into small tasks for her......

Anything and everything to get her to clean her room.

On the occasions that she makes it look like she has cleaned, as soon I check under the bed or in the window seat or in her closet, that is where it is......

I am sitting here tonight at my wits end. I am heartbroken and completely defeated in this regard.

I don't know what to do.

SO, let's hear it -- how do you get your kids to clean their rooms?

in HIM-

No comments: