Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

365.1

I signed up to participate in Project 365. The reason for doing this is twofold for me. 1) and picture a day about what our family is doing will be great for remembering! and 2)I would really like to learn to take better photos. I don't really want to be a professional photographer....but I would like to be able to take pictures like one!!! Hopefully this will help me a little!
My friend, Stephanie, is doing it, too and I am declaring that I am stealing her idea for title -ing (how do you write that word - titling?) and for only posting the pics once a week. Hope you are ok with that, Stephanie!! THANKS!
Even though today is Monday, I plan to start this weekend doing this posts on Saturday. I am just playing catch up today.
I didn't do a very good job of taking a picture a day this first week.....but here is what I do have.
1/03/11--
B finally got to take his new gator outside to go for a ride.
Except. He didn't. Ride.
He's a bit afraid to push the gas pedal. 1/04/11--
I already posted this picture....oops.
We went to supper with my cousins who live in Germany.
Such fun!

1/05/11 --
The 365 Project website gives ideas for themes of each week. Week 1's theme was cold.
The deadness of this flower bed says cold to me.


Aaaannnndddd, that's all I've got from last week. oops. What did we do the other days of the first week of 2011. On the 1st, we drove home. On the 2nd, we attended church, and got ready for school to be back in session. On the 6th -- regular school day. I had loads of work to do for church. Made a late night trip to Asheville and grocery shopping with my friend. It was awesome. That is what I should have taken pics of. On the 7th -- it was a snow day. It snowed all day on Friday but didn't start sticking at my house until night time. Oh, and I have a cold and was feeling pretty rotten Friday and Saturday (the 7th and 8th) so I did pretty much nothing. A little laundry.
That's it.
week one of project 365.
in HIM-













3 comments:

Deidre said...

We think alike :)
I wanted to do this too because I always love to see Rebecca Jo's photos each. I thought I would be too late ??

Lisa said...

Love this!

Because of Love said...

Ha! You can totally "steal" my idea. It isn't really "my" idea anyway. Glad you are doing too. We can keep each other accountable. I looked at the Project365 website, but I never signed up for anything. Just joining in the fun too. I think my biggest issue is going to be getting Miss Alyse to join in. She isn't loving the camera right now, but we are going to make it work.