Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Sweet Things!

It's been another very busy day around here. Errands and an appointment this morning. Then I had about an hour to do return some email and cook a chicken before the girls came home. Then the race really began! Homework, play practice, singing practice, supper, finish homework, advent calendar and devotion and bed. whew. It makes me tired just thinking about it.

SO, I wanted to share with you all a few things that have arrived at my house lately that have just made me *happy*.
First, a couple of weeks ago, I ordered return address labels from Blingtree on Ebay. They look just like this. I was so excited when they arrived so quickly. The are precious! I cannot wait to send out my Christmas Cards with these stuck on the back of the envelope......Now, I just have to get a fantastic picture of the kids to put in them and address them all.

Then there are these a.dor.able gloves. Back on black PINK Friday, I went to my friend, Katie's shop - Lily Belles. She carries the cutest gifts and things that can be personalized! She had a drawing that day, and I won a door prize. LOOK at the gloves. I love them! Sweet!



I also won this fantastic book. Erica over at Amazing Adventures Await, was giving away a picture of her book. It arrived in the mail earlier this week. I haven't had time to read it to my girls yet, but I can guarantee that they are going to LOVE it! This story is all about little girls and all the things they love - sparkles, glitter, and bows! I loved this book! I can't wait to see the next book Erica writes. You must go get this book for your sweet girls, too!


Lastly, today we received an early birthday present at this house. It is this lamp! AND WE LOVE IT!!!!! Thanks, Mom!




I love sweet things! Don't you?




in HIM-


No comments: