Pages

Monday, January 5, 2009

MPM


This week is going to be very busy with LOTS of meetings so our menu is rather boring. I am committed to making sure my family eats a little more healthy this year so I hope to reflect that in future menu's. I plan to get lots of recipe's from Kim. She always has healthy recipes.


But for now, here is this weeks menu.


Monday- Supper meeting at a church member's house


Tuesday - I have two meetings and and K has one at church so this will be an eat out night.....

fast takeout = not so healthy.....


Wednesday- Gathering Meal at church


Thursday - Chicken Pecan Salad Sandwiches, fruit


Friday- Grilled Salmon, Cheesy Cauliflower, Green Beans/Collard Greens


S out with family -celebrating L's 4th birthday


Between healthier meals, portion control (which is my real struggle) and the new Wii Fit, I plan to make 2009 the year I got in shape.....=)


Go on over to Laura's place for more MPM ! And now, I've got laundry to do and I have to take B back to the dr. today.....back to the real world.....bye bye Christmas Vacation.


1 comment:

Natalie said...

My parents, believe it or not, got the Wii Fit for Christmas too. We played it over the break and it's tough. I really forces you to isolate your muscles for control. Good luck with it!