Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Dancing With Daddy

While we were in Georgia last week, I went shopping. I think I mentioned that . One of my favorite places to shop is called The Sandbox. It is a children's boutique in Chattanooga.

I was able to get each of the girls a dress for 75% off!!!! They were excited about them and wanted to try them on. While they were modeling their dresses for us, they decided to twirl for us. Which turned into dancing for us - which turned into dancing with Daddy. I ran up and got my camera....

I thought I would share some of the pictures I took.




I literally took TONS of pictures. I doubt I will be able to print them all out. But, the sight of my hubs dancing with our girls is precious to me!!!
Hope ya'll have a great Thursday. The RSV bug has now claimed my husband and I.....I now have a nasty cold. So, if I don't talk to you all until next week you know why.

9 comments:

Lisa said...

How sweet!!!

LOVE the dresses!

Natalie said...

Did you get your camera fixed?

Those shots are wonderful! You need to print those and display them. Before you know it they'll be "twirling" together at a wedding. Okay...now I'm tearing up.

Christi said...

Those are the sweetest pictures I have ever seen! I agree. You have to frame them.

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

OH, I wish I had girls sometimes. I see these great pictures and the lovely dresses and skirts and think...what? Who stuck me with sweatsuits and jerseys...Uhh...I love the pics you took...they really do love the dresses...=)

TheiaC said...

What great Daddy! Please encourage him to never stop telling his girls how pretty they are in his opinion...even when they get older and pretend to "not like it when he does that".

God bless your sweet family!

Wendy said...

I've never heard of The Sandbox. Those are cute dresses. To your question about me learning along with Drennan. Yes! So much. Even the little things, like digraphs and diphthongs in Phonics.It's amazing how much you forget and how much their little brains can soak up.

Sherry said...

Awww! How sweet. I remember dancing with my Dad. I would stand on his shoes and he would waltz me around the room. Such sweet memories! Great pics!

Rachel said...

Your girls are going to treasure those pictures one day! :)

Sherry said...

Hi Mindy!

Just popping back in to tell you to stop by my blog on Monday, 1-12-09. I have left an award for you there.