I love these things because I love getting to know people. SO, play along if you like!!!
Okay, here's what you're supposed to do and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Just copy this entire email and paste into a new blank e-mail that you can send.Change all the answers so they apply to you. Then, send this to a wholebunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person who sent it to you. It's the season to be cheerful!!! :-)
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags wrapping paper!
2. Real or Artificial tree? REAL - it smells so good!
3. When do you put up the tree? as soon as I can after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? This year it will be on Dec. 29th since we are leaving for vacation and will be gone for two weeks.
5. Do you like Eggnog? No
6. Favorite Gift you received as a child? my pink pucci dog.....
7.Do you have a nativity scene? Yes
8. Hardest person to buy for? my mom
9. Easiest person to buy for? ???
10. Worst Christmas gift ever received? I don't know.
11. Christmas Cards...Snail mail or E-mail? snail mail
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? This year it was at 3:30 AM the morning after Thanksgiving
14. Have you ever 'recycled' a Christmas present? not as Christmas gifts but I have given things away that I couldn't use.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? the things I remember from being a kid. Peanut butter kisses.....
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? CLEAR
17. Favorite Christmas Song? O Come All Ye Faithful,
18. Travel at Christmas or Stay Home? we usually travel
19. Can you name Santa's Reindeer? yes
20. Do you have an Angel or a Star on top of your tree? Right now we have an angel that needs desperately to be replaced. She has seen better days.........like back in the 60's when she was new.
21. Open the Presents Christmas Eve or Morning? Well - for me it's a tie. Christmas Eve Service is always the best but then the kids are so much fun on Christmas morning. Plus - Christmas Eve is my birthday.....
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? people who don't remember the reason for giving gifts.
23. Shopping...Mall or online? both
24. Do you decorate outside for Christmas or just inside(or at all?) both
25. Favorite Christmas cookie? ????
26. Do you own Christmassy clothing or jewelry? I used to when I was a teacher.....it is the required uniform.
27. Do you believe in Santa? Absolutely.