Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Thankful Thursday

HI everybody.....

I am so busy and so stressed that it will be a wise thing for me to stop and be thankful for a bit today. So here goes:


***I bought these Amaryllis for my Open House I am doing in December. I bought them in early October because the box said it would take 9 -12 weeks for them to bloom. Well - here we are about 5 weeks later and look at these blooms. Even though they probably won't make it another 5 weeks until the Open House. OH well ---- I am thankful for the beautiful blooms!


*** Last weekend while I was away, our church had their Sparkle N Spice Winterfest. They had a silent auction and hubs got me this chair. He was so sweet to get this for me. I just love the shape of it. I am thankful for such a sweet hubby!

***I am going out of town this weekend with a great group of girls. We are going on a retreat to the mountains. To here and here. I cannot wait. We will do some learning about raising children biblically using this book and we will have lots of fun together doing some shopping and just hanging out together. I cannot wait. I am very thankful for this!


***I am thankful that the Lord watches over and sees me and will see me through it all!
Have a great weekend everybody! For more thankful Thursday's go on over here.

11 comments:

ellen b said...

Have a wonderful refreshing weekend! Blessings...

Crystal said...

What a beautiful flower! Great list, thanks for sharing!
Blessings

Deidre said...

Okay, you know I jealous about where you are going. How neat to spend time there with no children and no distractions! What a treat.

Have a wonderful weekend!

BP said...

That is a beautiful flower! Thanks for sharing.

Nise' said...

God knew you needed that beautiful bloom now and has something in store for you in 5 weeks! Have a great weekend away!

Deb said...

Nice Thursday Post! I love Thursdays since Earl, ER, Greys Anatomy is on! No laundry after 7:30 and kids are bathed and in their rooms by 7:35 so at 7:55 I can sit down and wait for the show to begin! Hope you have a great Thursday, please stop by my blog if you get a chance! Happy TT!

DEB

Mary said...

Mindy,

How considerate of your hubby to get you that beautiful chair.

Wow! You are going to have such fun on your retreat. I would love to visit those places.

Blessings,
Mary

Denise said...

Thanks for such a great post.

Cyndi said...

What a beautiful chair, and such a sweet husband!

Wow, you are busy. :) I just said a prayer for your stamina... :)

Alexandria Henderson. said...

You have a beautiful blog!! I wish I could climb in your suitcase and go to the mountains too!! :)

Lynn said...

Mindy,
I am just able to carve out time now to visit your TT post. I am so glad I visited. Wonderful list. Thank you for sharing your praise! Love and hugs, Lynn

PS. Beautiful reds. Awesome.