Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

MIA

Girls,


I know that I am absent around here these days. I have been so busy that I haven't been able to even stop to say hi! It has been so crazy that last week I didn't even fix one meal from my menu plan........that says alot, because I usually stick to my menu even if nothing else goes as planned.





I spent Monday afternoon decorating at church for our fall festival. Then, my sweet great-uncle passed away last Tuesday morning. So, I spent Tuesday cleaning house and getting ready to leave for Georgia for the funeral. Wednesday was our Fall Festival at church. Everyone had a blast. I had a cowgirl, a cheerleader and Sleeping Beauty tagging along with me. Check them out!
L. hasn't stopped being Sleeping Beauty since!

On Thursday, the girls and I loaded up and headed to Georgia and we returned on Sunday night.
I am just now starting to feel like I am able to catch my breath.
Not for long though.
I am going out of town again on Friday.......and then again the next weekend........and then the third one also...........Frankly, I'm exhausted just thinking about it.

Hope you all are having a blessed week and hopefully I will catch up with you all soon!

2 comments:

Deidre said...

Your girls look adorable! Wow, I'm tired just from reading about all you do. I hope things slow down for you soon.

Merrie said...

It is a busy time of year and doesn't stop until after the new year! Especially for pastor's wives it doesn't seem to end! The holidays are no holiday! The best thing to do is learn to say "no" and enjoy your family because they will be grown soon enough and then you can pick up some of the slack and jobs you let go. I learned this from experience and NOT doing it. I thought I had to be and do everything asked and expected. I feel like I turned around and all my children were GONE and I wondered what happened to their lives!
Blessing and sorry about your uncle.