I found this over at my friend, Elaine's place and since I have nothing notable to say today -- and since I love these sort of things and hope (hint hint) you'll all play along, I thought I would try this today.
SO, here are 4 things that you more than likely don't know about me.........ok - maybe some of you do.
Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. babysitting for lots of people
2. Sales girl at Victoria's Secret and Guess! at different times
3. Camp Counselor and various other jobs there
.4. Exceptional Ed teacher - 3 - 5th graders - Self Contained Classroom
Four movies I Have watched more than once:
2.The Sound of Music
3. The Christmas Story (at least once on Christmas Day - since they run it for 24 hours)
4. Step Mom
Four TV Shows I Watch Faithfully
1. Survivor - when I'm home
2. Lost - when it returns in Feb
3. guess that is it - I really don't
4. watch that much TV......
Four Places I have Vacationed
1. Charleston, SC
2. Disney World
3. Alaska - actually a mission trip but it was beautiful
4. Ecuador -- also a mission trip.....
Four of my Favorite Foods:
2. A good steak once in a while
3. Chile's Chips and Salsa
Four Places I would rather be right now:
1. On a weekend retreat with hubs
2. A girls day out shopping - without kids
3. ON a trip with my family
4. Camping with my family
Four Things I am looking forward to this year
2. Disney Cruise in January
3. Disney World -- Dec. 2008
4. The wonderful and exciting things God has planned for us this year!
Four Hobbies I have:
3. scrapbooking ---- if I ever catch up
4. Learning about God