Pages

Monday, October 29, 2007

Monday Meanderings




I found this while I was working on my Monday Menu Plan and I thought I would try both.


I have for a long time been a planner like this but have really gotten slack about my zones over the last year.


SO - since I am having an open house in December, and I really need to get back to my zones, I thought I would join the fun and get back to my better planning self.


Thanks to Tiany for hosting this. It is awesome!




Here are my Monday Meandering plans for this week.....




1. Devotional/Bible Time - I *try* to get up each morning between 5 and 5:30 AM so I can have some prayertime/bible time with God. And then I also do some sort of bible study work each afternoon about 1PM while L. and S. have naptime/resttime.


This week:


AM Time - Joshua - Chapters 9 - 14
Luke- Chapter 8 - 9
Power of the Praying Mother/Wife/Woman by Stormie O'Martian


** In the OT I do 1 chapter a day (sometimes 2 if I get up in time) and use an online commentary to study with. For the NT, I do the same except it usually takes a couple of days to get through one chapter because they are so full of things to really think about and study on.

Afternoon Time - I do a myriad of different things in the afternoon. Different studies I am leading or attending and different books I am reading. Currently these are the books I am working through.
*To Live is Christ by Beth Moore (attending at my friend Deidre's church)
*Grapple (kids study I lead on Wednesdays)
*30 Days To Your Dreams by Dr. Henry Cloud (got this a Women of Faith
and I can't wait to get started this week)


2. "Must -Do" List -

*Decorate for Fall Festival Wednesday Night at church (Monday)
* Decorate for Sparkle & Spice event (thurs/fri)
*Get materials for luminaries for S&S event this weekend
*Home Blessing
*Have A. do thank you notes from her bday.
* Other thank you's

*Do week 1 and 2 of Get ready for Christmas list.

3. Zone - Holiday Grand Cleaning - Master Bedroom and Bathroom

4. Train Them Up - I am currently reading and trying to implement the things I am learning
in Shepherding A Child's Heart by Tedd Tripp

5. Menu Plan Monday -


*Monday - out to eat


*Tuesday - Crockpot Beef Stroganoff - thanks to Adventures with the Provosts for
this recipe


*Wednesday - FEAST at church for Fall Festival


*Thursday - Cilantro Lime Chicken Cacciatore, Black Beans and Spanish Rice


*Friday - Homemade Pizza


*Saturday - Sparkle & Spice Church event


*Sunday - leftover's day




Have a great day and I hope that you'll visit Tiany and Laura for more Menu Plan Monday and for Monday Meanderings.














2 comments:

Rona's Home Page said...

Our son loves Tyson Teliqua Lime Chicken Wings. And they're always a great hit at a potluck.
Have a terrific week.

Deidre said...

Hi Mindy!
I tried to leave a comment last night, but blogger wouldn't let me :)

I love this post. It's always nice to have a 'plan'. You are such a good Mom and wife!

I'm curious about Sparkle and Spa Day ... what is that? Sounds neat.

I hope your week is going well. By the way, your hair is so cute! I should have told you that Monday night. I was not myself!!!

See you soon!