Pages

Monday, October 22, 2007

Menu Plan Monday

Hi everyone.
Well - we made it back from our camping trip. It was fun! Hopefully I will find time this week to upload some of the pictures we took and share a bit about the trip.
It was one busy weekend and I am gearing up for another busy week/weekend to come.
Here is my Menu plan for this week! I leave for the Women of Faith Conference on Thursday afternoon so Hubs will be doing the cooking Thursday and Friday.

Monday: Spaghetti with garlic bread
Tuesday: Chicken Tortilla Soup
Wednesday: FEAST at church
Thursday: Hotdogs and FF
Friday: Lasagna (that I will premake and leave in the fridge for him to cook)
Saturday: depending on when I return we will go out to eat - hopefully
Sunday: leftovers

Have a great day!
Hopefully I will find time to post and check in again this week sometime! Go on over to Laura's for more MPM!

2 comments:

Lisa M said...

Oh- I wish I could go to the WOF conference with you. I went in April and loved it. Hope you have a great time.

Karen said...

Just wanted to pop by and see how you were doing. Hope you are doing well!

Take care,
Karen
http://thetagblog.blogspot.com/