Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2007

ThankfuL Thursday


It is time for me to count my blessings again. Always a good thing to do and this morning is such to be the encouragement that I need it to be!


**I'm thankful for my family. God has given me a wonderful husband and three sweet girls and each of them are a gift from above!


**I'm thankful for God's provision in my life. That HE is my Bread of Life.


**I'm thankful for God's Word! He always speaks to me though his word and this week has been no exception.


**I'm thankful for God for WHO he is. He is my creator, my Jehovah Jirah, my all in all. And I am just grateful that he loves me enough to save me.


**I'm thankful for my VW's group of girls that I will get together with tonight to discuss the first chapter of this book. It is always a refreshing time and I look forward to it each and every month.


**I'm thankful for you all who read and leave me such sweet encouraging comments! You can never know how much it means to me!


Have a great Thursday everybody! For more thankful thursday's go visit Iris at Sting My Heart.

14 comments:

Denise said...

Bless you sweet one.

Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

An encouraging list. So much of it is very true in my heart as well. Have a wonderful week!


-Andrea

Cyndi said...

I loved reading this today! Isn't it great how God shepherd's our own hearts through His word and other believers while we learn to shepherd the hearts of our children. He is so, so good.

Have a great end-of-the-week and a blessed weekend! :)

Robin said...

Your joy in the Lord just shouts out between your words! Thanks for sharing a great thankful list with us this week!

Mary said...

Thanks for sharing. God is so amazing isn't He. Blessings on your weekend.

ChupieandJ'smama said...

A wonderful thankful list! Yours was a blessing to read. Have a wonderful week ahead!

Becky said...

I followed you here from Robin's blog. Great list from you too. I saw your little ones have just started school. Such a bittersweet time. I hope they (and you) are doing well with the new challenges.

Thanks for a nice visit.

Angie said...

Mindy, I have been looking for that book for my sister...CBD are out of stock...everytime I check! So where? I heard it was really good!
You are a blessing and I failed to get over here sooner (I usually visit 3 times a week!) but my last two weeks have been HECTIC!!!
I'm going to catch up now though!
Bless you :)

Crystal said...

Great list! Thanks for sharing this week! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Blessings

Deedra said...

I always love reading your thankful lists. They are completely honest and from the heart! Have a great weekend!

Deborah said...

Hey Mindys I havent been able to get to everyones blogs my life has been a series of goodbyes and farewells. I have missed chatting with you.

love always me

Profbaugh said...

Wow, Mindy!! I've just stumbled on your blog. And you've blessed me!!

By the way, I attend a brand, new baby UMC church. . so it's nice to see another Methodist here.

Are you going to San Antonio next August???

~Cheryl

ZAM said...

Knowing God- and having a God in our lives, is indeed a great blessing. Happy weekend.

Angie said...

Mindy, thanks for the info on the book. My sister will be grateful! We have a LifeWay here in Dothan so if they don't have it, they said they'd get it for me!