Pages

Monday, September 10, 2007

Prayers and Menu Plan Monday

Hi Ladies.

I first want to thank you ALL for praying for me and my girls this past weekend. God answered your prayers in a big way. I had decided I was going to "tough it out" and work through being here alone with God's help. He had help in a different way. On Friday afternoon, late, ,my sweet mom who lives 5 hours away from me called and asked if she and her husband could come visit us for the weekend. They drove all the way here after work on Friday and got here about 12am on Saturday. They stayed until yesterday morning. I was so happy for have them and have been so grateful to you for your prayers and to God for his answers!

I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to update you all before now. We stayed busy. Thank you again for your prayers! You don't know how much your sweet comments and prayers mean to me!!!!


So, on to other business. Here is my menu plan for this week!


Monday - Boston Butt Pork Roast with Cornbread/Sausage Stuffed apples (Southern Living Sept. 2007 issue) and possibly a green salad.


Tuesday - Layered Enchilada Casserole


Wednesday - FEAST at church


Thursday - Pizza (for girls and hubby) I will be at a bible study so I will grab something on the way.


Friday - I am hosting a Chez Ami party (Children's Clothing Trunk Show. You can order something through me if you like =)) . I will be making various appetizers so hubby and kids will have that too!


Saturday - BBQ Ribs, mac and cheese, and green beans


Sunday - leftovers


If you want to see more menu plans this week, go on over to Laura's.

3 comments:

annie said...

Happy Monday!
Your menu looks delicious!
♥♥♥♥
annie
My Life as Annie!

tegdirb92 said...

the clothing trunk party sounds like so much fun!! Great meal plan.

Cyndi said...

OH my WORD the pictures are absolutely fabulous! I know choosing which ones to hang will be a hard decision. Too, too precious.

Secondly, I'm SO glad to read how God answered your prayer. I missed this post originally, but since God is not constrained by time, I prayed thanking Him for His provision, and for the grace you'll need next time you need to stay alone. God is so, so good to meet us in our point of need. Someday YOU will be the mom that drives 5 hours! :)

"...He gently leads those that have young." Isaiah 40:11