Pages

Monday, September 24, 2007

Menu Plan Monday


We are going to be very busy this week -- well - I am. SO, I will only be cooking twice this week but I thought I'd share with you all anyways. Here is my menu plan for the week.


Monday - Fish Taco's with Chipotle Cream Sauce, black beans, spanish rice

Tuesday - 40 Clove Garlic Chicken - done in the crockpot!, green beans, roasted sweet potatoes

Wednesday - FEAST at church

Thursday - Hotdogs and FF for Hubs and girls. I am heading out of town for the Walk to Emmaus. (Pray for me!)

Friday - Girls go to friends for the weekend and hubs fends for himself for the weekend with everyone gone.


I do have a question for you great ladies out there. I have ordered The Master's Diet. Does anyone else subscribe to this diet or have your read it? What are your thoughts?

Any nutritionists out there who would like to share your thoughts on it?

I feel the need for my family to eat healthier.....what do ya'll think about this diet?

Thanks and go on over to Laura's place for more menu plans!
***UPDated to add: Sorry! It is the Maker's Diet. Here is a link!***

8 comments:

tegdirb92 said...

sounds like a delicious and busy week. ENJOY! Have a great week.

Old Fashioned Girl said...

What's 'The Master's Diet'? Do you have a link or something for it? I tried Googling but didn't come up with much.

Kate said...

Yes,I bought a copy, but we haven't done the diet (yet). His personal health journey is fascinating and compelling, and most of what he has to say seems pretty reasonable. One area I took issue with was in his keeping of OT dietary restrictions as the obligation on us to keep these is rescinded in Acts 10 (this is a topic I come back to from time to time). I might look at doing the diet when we come back from our hols in October.

Cyndi said...

What a great menu, and I'm so excited that you are doing the Walk to Emmaeus. I just prayed that you will have a life-changing time.

I haven't read The Maker's Diet, though I'll be interested to see what you think! Have a great week!

The Preacher's Wife said...

I think any diet you choose that sticks to things that grow on trees or out of the ground is bound to be healthy.

Unfortunately, most of our food is the thrown out the window variety. :) I'm trying to do better - I just need football to be over! :)

I hope you have a wonderful Emmaus experience!

Lisa

In Light of the Truth... said...

So great to come by your blog today! Your theme verse happens to be my memory verse this week! Have a great week!

Pam said...

This is Pam a friend of Deidre at For Such a Time as This. I just read that you are doing the Emmaus Walk this weekend I am so excited for you. I did the walk back in March of this year. Oh my what a weekend you are in for. If you get to do the BS with us maybe we can get a chance to talk aboutour walks. I will be praying for you. Now that I have done that walk in October I am doing a walk through the Holy Lands.

Ginger said...

I'll be praying for you! I'm sure you will have a wonderful experience. I love & miss you!!